- Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
- Wedding & Formal Occasion
- World & Traditional Clothing
- Baby & Toddler Clothing
- Kids Clothing, Shoes & Accs
- Mens Clothing
- Mens Shoes
- Womens Accessories
- Womens Clothing
- Womens Shoes
- Mens Accessories
- Uniforms & Work Clothing
- Costumes, Reenactment, Theater
- Unisex Clothing, Shoes & Accs
- Clothing & Shoe Care
Welcome to the Paoli Public Library. We are a public library that serves the town and township of Paoli, Indiana. Here is some of the most popular content on our website:
Do you have tax forms at the library? Is there anyone who can help me with filing my taxes?
- Sorry! No, we will not be receiving tax forms. We do not have anyone able to help you with your taxes. We do provide printing capabilities for you to print your tax forms. Printing costs $0.15 per page. We do not know what tax forms you need.
Winter weather closings
- For all weather-related closings and delays, please listen in to WUME 95.3 FM, Wave 3 News, and WHAS 11 News. Please also check our Facebook page and the top of our website’s homepage above “Getting Started.”
Our computers shut off fifteen minutes before closing time.
Director / Interim Director Position
The Paoli Public Library Board of Trustees is searching for a knowledgeable, qualified Director/Interim Director to maintain the library’s exceptional level of service. Applicants for the Director/Interim Director position must have excellent written and oral communication skills, be able to interact well with the staff and public, maintain library programs and services and be an energetic, responsive and confident leader while maintaining the library’s high standards. An Interim Director willing to meet the State of Indiana Library educational requirements within 3 years of hire may be considered for the Director position.
The Paoli Public Library utilizes an eight year old, 9000 square foot facility in southern Indiana with a combined BIRF and Operating budget of $318,000. Staff will most likely include the full-time Director/Interim Director, a part-time Children’s Librarian, two part-time staff and two part time substitutes.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and must complete 15 hours of college level Library Science credit taken before, during or after Bachelor’s Degree. Per the Indiana State Library certification requirements, courses must cover each of the following 5 topics: Collection Development, Reference and Information Sources, Library Management and Administration, Cataloging and Organization of Materials, and Children’s Services. Previous library supervision and management experience will be considered a positive attribute.
Compensation: Salary for the Director/Interim Director position is negotiable, depending on the qualifications and experience. Benefits will include vacation, personal, and sick days and may include a health plan.
To apply, please send the following as attachments to the hiring committee care of [email protected]
*Three professional references